SDM Studio Projects Exhibition
Last Tuesday we held an exhibition featuring a curated selection of studio projects by 1st and 2nd year SDM students. At this special moment we were also honored to hold a toast to our first graduates.
The Integrative Studios in Strategic Design and Management graduate program are laboratories where students harness the power of design thinking to break down complex problems, test new business models and disrupt old ones, to create opportunities that can transform our future. Studios embarked on journeys starting with building empathy and storytelling, and then applied the design process to transform existing business models and create new ones, for the new global economy.
Projects featured below:
1. Eleanor Rosenberg, Jacque Waithaka // Kelli Lane, Cody Fleischfresser, Kukhee Han, Jason King // NYC ACRE
2. SIMAX Women’s Footwear Market Expansion // SIMAX Women’s Footwear Market Expansion
3. Ferris // Marianne Abbreu
4. Mark Leal, Khourin Wilkins // Sweat
5. Alya Al Noaimi , Samantha Turner // Openthink;
6. Eleanor Rosenberg, Jacque Waithaka // Kelli Lane, Cody Fleischfresser, Kukhee Han, Jason King // NYC ACRE
7. Andrew Hutton // Whalebone
8. Zane Murray // Travelstory.com