FULL-TIME Job Opportunities
INTERN at GameCo Inc.
As an intern with GameCo Inc., you will work alongside our team of professionals to improve our day to day functioning and better serve our technological needs. We are looking for a smart and energetic student who is excited about the opportunity to work with our innovative technology in a startup environment.
You’ll gain experience in building something from the ground up and the power of problem solving to be an effective team player.
Able to assist as needed in everyday office functions including but not limited to filing, mail drops, document scanning, and scheduling
Assist the game development team with researching data, game testing, graphic design.
Be flexible and proactive in everyday problem solving as it relates to your specific duties.
Participate in QA (Quality Assessments) of our Proprietary technology product.
Communicate with supervisor and colleagues in a respectful on-point manner.
Ideally for students pursuing a Bachelors in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or a related undergraduate degree.
Has a passion for gaming.
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Curious and creative about new tech, and comfort with ambiguity.
Works well in a team environment, assisting with development solutions and test systems and in-house research.
Energetic and excited to learn!
Contact with resume and cover letter:
MARKETING MANAGER at SPiN
SPiN, the ping pong social club, co-founded by Susan Sarandon, with locations in NY, Chicago, SF, Toronto and LA is hiring! We are looking for an ambitious, resourceful, over-achieving marketing rockstar to join our team. You must be a strong executer with digital, branding and event production experience. You will be overseeing marketing campaigns for all global locations with a focus on social media and other digital properties. We are looking for someone who stands out from the crowd, who strives for great versus good, and is game for a super fast paced, exciting environment. You must have 5+ years experience in marketing/communications. This position is reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with:
1. Social media handle(s)
2. Something you’ve created that you think is a good representation of you or your potential
3. 3-5 points on why you think you’d make a great fit for this role
• Create social media strategy and campaigns. Execute plans, grow following and interactions, and liaise with inmarket
managers for localized content
• Create content for SPiN blog and social media channels
• Execute multi-channel marketing strategy
• Update and maintain website, grow newsletter subscriber base and draft and distribute email newsletters
• Research and analyze competition and industry
• Liaise with partners for collaborations and events
• Oversee design of marketing collateral, working closely with agency and creative director
• Provide support for events from production, coordination, promotion and day-of/night of duties
• Provide support for public relations efforts
• Reporting on tracking and analytics
• Grow retail walk-in traffic
• Oversee updates, user-experience of digital properties including the app, booking process and website
• Write copy for marketing materials
• Oversee retail merchandising
• Strong eye for design, InDesign skills are preferred
• Strong executor
• Effective communicator
• Strong writer
• A minimum of 5 years experience in marketing and communications required