XRC Labs Young Entrepreneurs Residence Program
Deadline Extended till November 27.
XRC Labs Young Entrepreneurs Residence Program is a highly selective program that is open to students of the New School who have created their own startup or have a great startup idea they would like to develop. The program grants a select group of students access to the XRC Labs startup curriculum. Students will receive a letter of recognition validating their commitment to attending a minimum of 6 classes.
About XRC Labs
XRC Labs is a startup accelerator focused on innovation in retail and consumer goods. Our vision is to be at the forefront of change, disrupting the conventional system of supply chain, promoting the best experience for consumers and producers, and creating an ecosystem that matches partners for success. Our mission is to foster companies, products, and people that innovate the face of retail and consumer goods fulfilment.
From January 3 – April 10
● Must be a New School Student
● Must have a start up or have formulated a startup idea
● Must be prepared to pitch startup idea as a part of the selection process
● Must commit to at least 6 XRC curriculum classes
● Learn the fundamentals of building a startup from leading industry experts
● Be a part of an immersive ecosystem of innovative startups
● Gain access to XRC events
● Invitation to XRC Labs launch event and Demo Day
● Preliminary evaluation and advisement on concept and execution
Please submit a deck with information on your startup or idea to Carlyann@xrclabs.com (Subject: Young Entrepreneurs Residence Program) by November 27 2016