Wherever life leads you after the MS SDM program, our Alumni community will always be here for you to exchange learnings and strengthen your professional relationships to enrich both, your development, and the strategic design field of work.
This is an open, global, and vibrant community of people who constantly challenge themselves to design the future. To keep our community vibrant there are many opportunities for you to stay connected. Please take a moment to review opportunities below and fill out the Alumni Survey to help us know you better and enhance your experience as an MS SDM Alum.
- Design Sprints and Studios: Your company or organizations can partner with the MS SDM program for short design sprints or 15-week EE Studio Course. See more here.
- Mentorship and Career Advising: Share your experience with current students who are preparing to be strategic designers. Apply to be a mentor here by November 19.
- MS SDM Events: We offer many ways to connect with peers and students as a community of practice, including through Alumni Webinars, the annual MS SDM Symposium; and Alumni Peer Circles to support your professional practice. See more here.
- Net.WORK.: We can curate opportunities for you to identify students for existing part-time or full-time employment opportunities and internships.
- Alumni Ambassador Program: Act as an Alumni ambassador to connect former students and/or host conversations with prospective students in your region.