Innovative Minds have always found a home at The New School.
The SDS faculty is comprised of both practitioners in their fields as well as respected and renowned academics. Explore their projects, research interests and professional websites and see the exciting ways the SDS Faculty is making a difference.
In an increasingly designed world, art and design reflect and shape all kinds of experiences.
"The School of Design Strategies is a place where students, teachers and communities work side-by-side, grappling with the difficult questions of our time. In the marketplace, healthcare, education, climate change, access to housing, and a range of other issues, SDS students explore strategy in action: researching, designing and prototyping their design responses to these challenges, to propose new ways to create positive change in the world. We are the social entrepreneurs and the future change makers."Go To The Dean's Profile
EFFECTIVE ACTION REQUIRES COLLABORATION ACROSS DISCIPLINES.
“How might we design conditions for the emergence of ways of knowing, being and relating adequate to the complexities of our times? Collaborative, embodied and aware modes of designing require new capacities such as the active cultivation of trust, dialogue, embodiment and inquiry. In the School of Design Strategies we dare to envision systems, structures and services that enable greater understanding, afford choice making, liberate human potential, make a difference, and continually seek ways to instantiate justice and accessibility."Go To Profile
- Don't miss this exhibit and virtual tour tomorrow. https://t.co/cKSfgPVz5x,
- RT @iamJerrel: Masterclass w/ @godelnik - How to [re]design a #resilient organisation #osfest17 - Future Thinking / Future Plannin… https://t.co/puSNrToxOG,
- Our alumni are the best! So very #parsonsproud https://t.co/Hp8vxGhitg,
- Amazing work by our faculty and students! https://t.co/Gs7R7eICx9,
- Check out this great event today! https://t.co/VWK1vtMHPt,
- RT @desisparsons: Congrats @sungmykim @ParsonsTransD @parsonsdesign @TheNewSchool winner student 2017 Strategy&Research @Core77Awards https://t.co/ikcSFTb78c,
- RT @NewSchoolAlumni: In need of some reading this #memorialday weekend? re:D, the #parsonsalumni magazine, is now online! Read it here:… https://t.co/3EPuPUwldz,
- RT @TheNewSchool: From @parsonsdesign #NewSchoolGrad Maurice Dusault '17: https://t.co/WhNzeIiael https://t.co/ydrOESTd8V,
- Our Beautiful Grads! #parsonsproud #NewSchoolAlumni https://t.co/NLXgqIjLNs,
- RT @hubup_parsons: Congratulations @Urban_Parsons TUP and DUE's class of 2017! https://t.co/RZi6oDg0ko,
- Come see the Viewpoints exhibit by @MilanoSchool up in the Social Justice Hub at the UC 5th floor. SDS is well repr… https://t.co/q1LAO6If5W,
- RT @NewSchoolAlumni: Cheering on our @SDSParsons #NewSchoolGrad(s)! Congrats and welcome to the #NewSchoolAlumni family🎓 https://t.co/yIv7husQsZ,
- RT @NewSchoolAlumni: "Look to your left, look to your right. This is your community." #NewSchoolGrad Maggie Cavaliere on being a… https://t.co/aZxOSg4iNT,
- Congratulations to our graduates from ADS. We could not be more proud of you! @ParsonsTransD @Urban_Parsons… https://t.co/0e0zRpsIwy,
- Congratulations to this incredible cohort! https://t.co/BgamhvLAgN,
School of Design Strategies
Parsons School of Design email@example.com