Participate in a virtual design challenge with Parsons ELab & Citi Ventures to help create more equitable opportunities for learning & professional development, wealth-building careers & underrepresentation in different kinds of labor.
Challenge runs from October 30th – November 5th, 2020!
Winning price: $750 cash prize and a day in the life of a Citi Venture team member in NYC with an amazing opportunity to meet top executives at Citi Ventures.
Applications due by 11:59 AM (EST) on October 23rd, 2020. Apply here.
This is an open call for all current New School students & alumni from a wide range of backgrounds who are interested in creating diversity, equity & inclusion!
This challenge is a fantastic opportunity to meet and engage with like-minded students, network with service design industry experts, talent scouts from Citi, boost your resume & portfolio! Students will apply design thinking brainstorming methods to tackle a systemic problem.
|Friday, Oct 30th||Virtual Kick-off (all video content)|
|Sunday, Nov 1st||(2 hour) Live Online Mural/Zoom office hours with Elab + CitiVentures|
|Thursday, Nov 5th||11:59 AM||Submission deadline|
|Thursday, Nov 5th||3:00-4:30pm||Celebration and announcements with Citi Leadership x Parsons Elab|
- Complete this form by clicking here.
- Send an email to email@example.com with any questions you have about the event or eligibility!
- Participants will be offering concepts and feedback on Citi products and services.
- Citi representatives will pick top proposals with the Elab team.
- Proposals will be selected based on innovation, feasibility, impact, brand fit, and proposal presentation.
This event is a partnership between Citi Ventures and Parsons ELab.