Fondation D’Entreprise Cathay Capital Prize for School of Design Strategies Paris chose three finalists from the MS SDM Parsons NY Program to form a Project Partnership with 3 BBA Parsons Paris students.
We wish to congratulate the following finalists who will later compete for the final 3 prizes:
- Ashley Rui Li – Business Residency Incubator Project
- Jessica Wong – Makers Connect Project
- Isata Yansaneh – Fabric Remnant + Cultural Youth Ctr Project
The Cathay Foundation has established a prize to recognize innovative work in strategic design that specifically connects France and China and recognizes excellence in the Digital and Design and Management fields.
Next Steps in the Program:
- December 20-23, finalists will assist faculty advisors in choosing the BBA students to mentor for the semester who will help build out their business ideas.
- January through May finalists will work on the projects building out prototypes and the business cases, meeting benchmarks and calendar deadlines.
- Finalists will fly to Paris for a weeklong Charrette May 23-30, 2015 to compete for the final 3 prizes.