A boutique energy firm that provides energy supply, consulting services, energy efficiency, and renewable energy is seeking interns to join its summer program.
The firm’s lean team structure allows the intern to work closely with senior members in a challenging, yet rewarding environment. During the summer program, the associate will work on a variety of projects. Associates will have the opportunity to attend meetings, and take significant responsibility for the assignments they are working on.
The term starts in late June and will continue for the summer.
Specific roles might include:
* Provide input on design and branding strategies
* Review marketing strategy and providing analysis
* Industry research on competition in the marketplace
* Help build corporate identity
* Researching and writing on green energy in the small business sector
* Prior experience/internships in a related field are a plus, but not required
Interested candidates can e-mail Sean Sheikh at email@example.com