10 Things About SDS
1: NYC is our laboratory.
2: SDS students are not just thinkers, they're makers.
3: SDS students and faculty are currently working all over the world.
4: Faculty and students co-create solutions for today and the future.
5: Students and faculty put strategy into action.
6: SDS faculty practice what they preach.
7: Students can take classes in social sciences, public policy, international affairs, to name a few...
8: SDS is one of the five schools of Parsons, one of the leading design schools in the world.
9: SDS grads bring design thinking to the worlds of entrepreneurship, healthcare, banking, architecture, humanitarian aid, environmental advocacy, and many more.
10: At SDS, your future is yours to design.
- RT @parsonsdesign: The Parsons Undergrad Programs site is live. Check out student work, get insight into the #Parsonsfirstyear curricu… https://t.co/48BaD5KI3p,
- RT @cynthialawson: Sad to learn of this just now, but perhaps others can go. Former student & @SDSParsons alumna #ChelseaFairless co-c… https://t.co/Xs7MRGYjYQ,
- RT @parsonsdesign: "When will Starbucks start taking responsibility for the 6 billion disposable cups it uses annually similarly to th… https://t.co/DGygw3RZLi,
- RT @godelnik: My piece on Medium: Will #Starbucks take responsibility for disposable cups like it does on racism in its stores? A… https://t.co/U4aAyYJfuR,
- RT @parsonsdesign: Want to start a social impact project? Watch as @SDSParsons Profs @MarianaAmatullo & @andrewshea (co-editors of LEA… https://t.co/YcKLPoMHDA,
- RT @isabellapoeschl: We have seen a broader design agenda emerge over recent years that focuses on applying design methods to public ser… https://t.co/ZJckjo2tuM,
- RT @W_W_F: 《#VCE 》Thank you @tomkovac for serendipitously dragging me into your #supercity discussions, w/ @patrik_schu… https://t.co/d49X7qIXNF,
- RT @ParsonsTransD: Last Wednesday at the launch of Lara Penin's book ''Designing the Invisible: An Introduction to Service Design'' wh… https://t.co/5kMMM17QjP,
- RT @ParsonsTransD: No caption needed - Their expressions say it all. Congratulations Transdisciplinary Design Class of 2018, you made… https://t.co/euAo9muCY4,
- RT @DavidVanZandt: Thank you @solangeknowles! You were amazing. Thank you for encouraging and supporting students to develop their cr… https://t.co/vwSIzXOPZH,
- RT @NewSchoolLive: 5/23: @parsonsdesign will host a panel exploring how artists and designers of color embed a social justice framewor… https://t.co/JRIxlpA1gr,
- RT @TheNewSchool: Big #NewSchoolGrad Mood 📷: Commencement Speaker Yu Ling Wu (@EugeneLang + @parsonsdesign ‘18) https://t.co/uYBE0bbC9e,
- RT @GreenMap: Our Director @wendybrawer was the keynote speaker at @SDSParsons commencement yesterday. Wendy says, "it was especi… https://t.co/X9UjbmBFOd,
- Congratulations, TransD! 🎉🎊 https://t.co/ylvKvnlKZH,
- RT @parsonsdesign: Huge congrats to our @SDSParsons masters students from Strategic Design & Management, Transdisciplinary Design, The… https://t.co/Ekfu4rfQUo,
School of Design Strategies
Parsons School of Design email@example.com