10 Things About SDS
1: NYC is our laboratory.
2: SDS students are not just thinkers, they're makers.
3: SDS students and faculty are currently working all over the world.
4: Faculty and students co-create solutions for today and the future.
5: Students and faculty put strategy into action.
6: SDS faculty practice what they preach.
7: Students can take classes in social sciences, public policy, international affairs, to name a few...
8: SDS is one of the five schools of Parsons, one of the leading design schools in the world.
9: SDS grads bring design thinking to the worlds of entrepreneurship, healthcare, banking, architecture, humanitarian aid, environmental advocacy, and many more.
10: At SDS, your future is yours to design.
- RT @LoorenBrooke: Can #ethnography in #design #research help #futuring to avoid missing behavioral changes? Look at “the shape of wor… https://t.co/W0vY9vv3J2,
- RT @Urban_Parsons: Want to partake in a Global Urban Intensive this January? These electives are open to all graduate students and upp… https://t.co/ii7bZcEZGs,
- RT @NewSchool_IA: On Wed, Nov 7, join the @ZolbergInst on a walk to Visuablize (Im)Mobility in Lower Manhattan. Register and learn mo… https://t.co/DJnpTQANyJ,
- RT @nicole_anand: Had a blast teaching about #power #privilege we encounter + consider as researchers. Amazing ideas from… https://t.co/ZKVB6qUKf3,
- RT @desisparsons: We are grateful to all the busy people making time today for some good old #participatorydesign with @BKLYNlibrary… https://t.co/FJNr7YrwtC,
- .@MilanoSchool’s @SujathaMusings is moderating the panel discussion. She has worked as an activist, organizer and s… https://t.co/pcdpczxzIX,
- .@thefatoublog brings the personal and the local to her discussion in growing up in Sierra Leone - one of 15 countr… https://t.co/znxYT5JWl7,
- .@Ladelman of @WomenDeliver asks: Why is gender equality a matter of social justice? What’s really working when it… https://t.co/ioxe8MLG9I,
- .@MarianaAmatullo: ‘Urbanization’ is seen as a buzzword, a fraught, contested concept. In the climate that we are l… https://t.co/7uNkyPPtBF,
- Ready to kick off this year’s #WeissLecture Series with ‘Gender Equality: Stories of Agency and Transformation’ fea… https://t.co/1Lw9Zz9u9R,
- Globalization: Promises, Discontents, & New Futures is curated by two of our faculty, @SDSDesignManage's… https://t.co/KUlY9tFBHJ,
- RT @parsonsdesign: Join us, Oct. 23 for the Weiss Lecture Series,"Gender Equality: Stories of Agency & Transformation," featuring an a… https://t.co/zARX1LWXa1,
- RT @MarianaAmatullo: Not too late to sign up and join @andrewshea and I Tuesday @parsonsdesign @TheNewSchool for kick off of… https://t.co/fHs13fe2Fd,
- RT @desisparsons: Check out the profile of @ParsonsTransD director and @desisparsons co-founder @LaraSPenin at @SDNetwork Touchpoint… https://t.co/q1L1TdKJwV,
- 🚨 TONIGHT! 🚨 Gender Equality: Stories of Agency and Transformation, the first installation of the Stephan Weiss Lec… https://t.co/s25uOu4Gx0,
School of Design Strategies
Parsons School of Design email@example.com