10 Things About SDS
1: NYC is our laboratory.
2: SDS students are not just thinkers, they're makers.
3: SDS students and faculty are currently working all over the world.
4: Faculty and students co-create solutions for today and the future.
5: Students and faculty put strategy into action.
6: SDS faculty practice what they preach.
7: Students can take classes in social sciences, public policy, international affairs, to name a few...
8: SDS is one of the five schools of Parsons, one of the leading design schools in the world.
9: SDS grads bring design thinking to the worlds of entrepreneurship, healthcare, banking, architecture, humanitarian aid, environmental advocacy, and many more.
10: At SDS, your future is yours to design.
- RT @leesean: “#algorithms don’t make things fair. They automate the status quo.” - @mathbabedotorg at @TheNewSchool,
- RT @leesean: “#Algorithms are not facts, they are opinions embedded in code.” - @mathbabedotorg at @TheNewSchool https://t.co/EW58OJCYKH,
- RT @ParsonsTransD: One of the big questions asked by communities, and individuals: “where we are and where will we go?” might serve as… https://t.co/e9dxOv64QQ,
- RT @parsonsdesign: Design x Convergence: Strange Proximities & Unexpected Conversations is a full-day conference dedicated to design s… https://t.co/YTfKpMDrUd,
- RT @Urban_Parsons: Happening NOW: #Urbanistas Bringing the Female Perspective Forward in the Wolff Conference Room, organized by our M… https://t.co/khEhDK221K,
- Join us at the Aronson Galleries (@SJDCParsons) Application Info Session this Thursday from 12-1 The next deadline… https://t.co/lG7M7qjwol,
- RT @Urban_Parsons: What are the principles and modes of operation of women leading urban transformation initiatives? #Urbanistas Join… https://t.co/h4X4SRnVBl,
- RT @jmcwhrtr: i feel so fortunate to have been taught/mentored by this group of amazing scholars and practitioners over the past… https://t.co/EJgueXVMZM,
- Join us today for ‘Weapons of Math Destruction’ with Cathy O’Neil @mathbabedotorg!#WeissLecture https://t.co/lv5V9Pj8ow,
- RT @SDSDesignManage: Join us on May 12 for the 2018 Strategic Design Conference! Themed Design x Convergence: Strange Proximities & Une… https://t.co/WD4drF26p8,
- 🚨TOMORROW!🚨 A former Wall Street quant sounds an alarm on the mathematical models that pervade modern life — and th… https://t.co/OT5h7ldYKf,
- RT @TheNewSchool: Welcome to NYC, Class of 2022! Here's to no longer being a tourist 🚕 #NewSchoolSpirit https://t.co/BoGjqkvThV,
- RT @W_W_F: 《#NYC 》Join us May 8-10 @SmartCitiesNY - citizen-inspired discussions that are transforming cities #SCNY18… https://t.co/7zzZZtZCo2,
- Counting down the days until the next installment of the Stephan Weiss Lecture Series! Cathy O'Neil, mathematician,… https://t.co/VpD0rpDjWX,
- RT @Urban_Parsons: TONIGHT at 6 PM: Rob Robinson joins Miguel Robles-Duran in a conversation on #RightToTheCity, the housing crisis, a… https://t.co/5EyJb6weyn,
School of Design Strategies
Parsons School of Design email@example.com