10 Things About SDS
1: NYC is our laboratory.
2: SDS students are not just thinkers, they're makers.
3: SDS students and faculty are currently working all over the world.
4: Faculty and students co-create solutions for today and the future.
5: Students and faculty put strategy into action.
6: SDS faculty practice what they preach.
7: Students can take classes in social sciences, public policy, international affairs, to name a few...
8: SDS is one of the five schools of Parsons, one of the leading design schools in the world.
9: SDS grads bring design thinking to the worlds of entrepreneurship, healthcare, banking, architecture, humanitarian aid, environmental advocacy, and many more.
10: At SDS, your future is yours to design.
- Jenny Sabin Wins MoMA PS1 YAP 2017 With "Knitted Light" Proposal https://t.co/W0KixsfItt,
- RT @MaryWatsonTNS: Apply now. Faculty application review begins Feb15. @TheNewSchool @parsonsdesign @SDSParsons @MilanoSchool… https://t.co/tCBgzVf6np,
- "Using Design Principles To Reshape Local Government" https://t.co/U4CHg5VlsU,
- The forgotten history of Japanese-American designers’ World War II internment https://t.co/hffzrAr2zQ,
- Holy Crap, This Map Of Trump's Business Network Is Terrifying https://t.co/auMEJ52sGU,
- RT @Urban_Parsons: Will you come help us shape the future of Urban practice in the age of Trump? Join us this Fall!!!… https://t.co/WiTBEuSOVY,
- RT @timstock: Introduction to Trend Analysis - Spring 2017 class starts tomorrow @SDSParsons @TheNewSchool https://t.co/sOUdziH2o9,
- This Chicago Startup Is Easing the Headache of Applying for Food Stamps https://t.co/Z7JHBWDUvg,
- RT @joeledwintowers: Aleinikoff on immigration: fact, fiction + the impact on policy: The Trump Executive Orders on Immigration https://t.co/4GUSDQ7L0k,
- RT @joeledwintowers: Read Alex Aleinikoff's critique of banning immigration and refugee admissions: Trump’s Executive Order https://t.co/dx1fmTyOpZ,
- RT @NSSRNews: A second timely piece on #trump executive orders by New School Prof. Alex Aleinikoff #immigration #NoBanNoWall… https://t.co/l4E54HpRrX,
- RT @TheNewSchool: In 1933, The New School granted asylum to refugees fleeing Hitler. To the #ACLU, to all: thank you—keep fighting.… https://t.co/te4Kdl31cY,
- RT @CohStra: CohStra vehemently condemns the despicable actions of hatred of the evil man currently withholding american power. #MuslimBan #NoBanNoWall,
- "Measuring Social Design: The Challenges of Bringing Data Into Design" https://t.co/LuAkKB1nyF,
- Design as Protest During the Trump Era https://t.co/hAqzpDrYvr,
School of Design Strategies
Parsons School of Design firstname.lastname@example.org